Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer Pantry

I finally finished baking but I`m left wondering how I`ll ever manage to eat:

Grocery Inventory

3 Bags Italian Sausage (6 links total)
2 Bags Bacon (3 servings each)
2 Bags Bison Smokies (6 links total)
1 Bag of lots of Pepperoni

Baking

1 Loaf of Cinnamon Bread
1 Bag Hamburger Buns (9)
1 Bag large Hamburger buns (6)
9 Hemp Banana Muffins
11 Rhubarb Muffins
1 loaf Hemp Bread
1 loaf Teff Bread
1 loaf Sorghum Bread
1 loaf Teff Banana Bread
2 Bags Granola
12 Rhubarb Teff Muffins (2 bags-6 each)
6 Monster Quinoa “Peanut” Butter Cookies
8 Banana Quinoa Muffins

Pre- Mixes

2 Bags Pizza Mix (1 pizza per bag)
6-1 serving bags Teff pancake mix


in the next 8-10 weeks. Ridiculous. Especially when you consider I rarely bake more than two loaves of bread a month.

I`m not even going to get into the fact that half of it`s burned and gluten free baking often doesn`t hold up in the freezer. Too much.

2 comments:

lwoodmass said...

Until I saw the part about the state of the food (burnt, already getting old), I was going to say that you clearly need company to help you eat this, and I would volunteer! However, I will say that I still think you need company. I will bring food! LOVE! Leona

Cosmic Gladiator said...

I will most definitely need company. Bring wine! Hearts and Hugs!