Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gestate

Apparently Taiwan feels the government does have business in the bedrooms of the nation and they want help marketing it. $32,000 CDN is up for grabs and the best I can come up with is "Don't Masturbate, Procreate" which is not only obvious but plagiarized. "Do a cutie, it's your duty"? If you can do better, and that's surely not a stretch you can let me or the good people at As It Happens know.

I'm far more sympathetic to the French attitude anyway. Of the 40 reasons Ms. Maiers gives not to spawn I think "The child is a kind of vicious dwarf, of an innate cruelty" is by far my favourite. Not yours of course. Your child is delightful I'm sure. Mine on the other hand would be a cheerleader princess or something equally monstrous that I'd feel no end of guilt for birthing.

No comments: