Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ahhhmenities

In the evening I go in search of Indian food and a glass of wine, then head down to the waterfront for the outdoor venue of the Mosaic Music Festival. The band is technically good, but utterly without soul, which is hard to endure in a blues band playing Neil Young and Eric Clapton covers.

The saving grace is another art installation courtesy of the Biennale. A voice activated laser show dances across the sky from a hotel across the river. Ingenius.

I catch the last train back to my hostel and find a copy of "The I Ching Explained" outside my room. Despite the rattling snore from the next room, I don't get very far in my reading before I fall asleep in my ant free bed in the mosquito free room.

It's the little things. Little, little things.

No comments: